Crestview Elementary School - PTA
The mission of Crestview's PTA is threefold:
- To support and speak on behalf of children and youth in the schools, in the community, and before governmental bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children.
- To assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children.
- To encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this nation.
PTA Board Officers
- Nina Honeycutt- President
- Shelley Kelly - Vice President
- Robyn Wendell - Treasurer
- Ondra Hall - Secretary
Contact the PTA by phone at 864.355.2658 or through email: email@example.com
Please find the current PTA budget here: PTA Budget.
Vote on the budget here: PTA Budget Voting Form