Crestview Elementary School - PTA
The mission of Crestview's PTA is threefold:
- To support and speak on behalf of children and youth in the schools, in the community, and before governmental bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children.
- To assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children.
- To encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this nation.
PTA Board Officers
- Robyn Wendell- President
- Ondra Hall- Vice President
- Summer Mason - Treasurer
- DeAnna McCarson - Secretary
Contact the PTA by phone at 864.355.2658 or through email: email@example.com
Please find the current PTA budget here: PTA Budget.
Vote on the budget here: PTA Budget Voting Form