|Earliest time students may enter the building
School Store is open daily
School begins. After 8:00 students are tardy and must check in at the office before entering class.
Early dismissals must be prior to 2:00
All students are dismissed
Brushy Creek Elementary Drop-Off / Pick-UP Procedure
- Please pull as far forward as possible in the driveway before stopping.
- Be sure your car is at a complete stop before allowing children to enter or exit.
- Cross the driveway only at crosswalks, and wait for a staff member to assist you.
- Do not drop children at any location other that those designated. Doors are locked and there is no supervision for children in these locations.
- All walkers should have a signed permission form.
- Please avoid parking your car to walk in to pick up your children. Those parents who choose this route will have to come into the front office before children are released to you.
Parents of car riders, please remember to place the green hang tag with your child's number in your front windshield when in the car line for afternoon pickup.
Parent Notification System
The district School Messenger Parent Notification System will call the homes of students who are absent and tardy each day. Parents/Guardians will also be notified should an emergency arise during the day such as school closing due to weather. We hope that you find this system to be helpful!
A Note to Our Visitors
Security doors have been installed in the front entrance. All visitors must enter the building through the front doors (by the bell tower) and go immediately to the reception area to sign in and get a visitor tag. Office personnel will then electronically unlock the door so that you may enter the main hallway. There will be no exceptions! Please understand that this is the only way we can effectively monitor visitors who are entering the building. The safety of our children is extremely important to us! Any parent wishing to pick their child up for early dismissal must come to the front office and sign the child out. All visitors will be asked to present a photo ID.
We Love Our Volunteers!
Please read the district's guidelines on volunteering in our school.
Visitors to our building must obtain a visitor's badge in the front office by presenting a photo ID.
Do not park in the fire lane at the front of the school at any time!! Because this is a fire lane, it must remain clear at all times. A potentially dangerous situation is created whenever it is blocked. Help ensure the safety of our children by parking in the visitor spaces or the parking lot when you visit our school. Thank you!
We'd Love to Have You Join Us for Lunch!
Parents are welcome to join their children for lunch. Send a note with your child so that you are included in the daily lunch count. Remember to sign in at the front office, get a visitor’s tag, then meet your child in the cafeteria. A special table is reserved for parents and their children. Learn about online meal payments.