About Armstrong Elementary School
School Opens 7:15am.
Breakfast Hours 7:20am-7:40am
School Hours 8:00am-2:30pm
Students Tardy after 8:00am
Office Hours 7:30am-4:00pm
No early dismissals after 2:00pm
All car riders must be picked up by 2:45pm.
The mission of Armstrong Elementary School is to build an integral community of successful citizens by empowering all stakeholders, promoting and celebrating student achievement, while developing positive relationships throughout Greenville.
WE PROMISE TO………….
Collaborate productively and efficiently to cultivate a community of learners;
Develop the potential of individual students while promoting a love for life-long learning;
Empower our students to make a difference and achieve excellence;
Encourage our students to be confident learners as we collectively share best practices through a quality education.
- We believe all children can learn.
- We believe all people have positive qualities.
- We believe everyone is entitled to equal access to the educational process.
- We believe in respect and dignity for all people.
- We believe children are entitled to a nurturing atmosphere at home and at school, enabling them to reach their full potential.
- We believe learning is a lifelong process.
- We believe all people are responsible for their actions.
- We believe education must equip everyone to succeed in a changing world.
Armstrong's School Profile
School Profiles are published to provide a comprehensive overview of each district school. You are encouraged to review Armstrong's school profile sheet to see some of what makes our school unique. School Profile
School Annual School Report Card
The School Report Card rates schools and school districts based on student achievement. The Report Card includes two ratings -- an Absolute Rating, which indicates student achievement measured against the State target level of performance, and an Improvement Rating, which shows the progress of achievement scores for the same students from one year to the next. For ratings, schools and districts receive a designation of Excellent, Good, Average, Below Average, or Unsatisfactory. Click here to view Armstrong's data.