A backpack for parents account provides parents, guardians, or contacts with a central place to sign in to do the following for their child:
· View information including demographics, attendance, classes, grades, lunch balances, and test scores
· Apply or register their child to Special Focus schools and programs (Fine Arts Center, Career Centers, etc.)
· Receive alerts and notifications
· View school and contact information
· Manage parent and contact information
Link to District webpage for Parent Backpack Account Information which includes a video tutorial and registration information.
You can now submit parent notes for absences using the WHS Absence Note Form.
This form may only be used for ALL DAY absences.
Early dismissals should still be processed through the front office, and will require a note to be submitted the morning of the dismissal.
Parking Permits are still available. Detailed parking information can be found at the link below.
Sexual health and responsibility classes will be taught November 20-December 13, 2019. A parent preview of materials will be available November 6-19, 2019.