Chromebooks will be distributed through 4th period beginning on Tuesday, August 20th.
A backpack for parents account provides parents, guardians, or contacts with a central place to sign in to do the following for their child:
· View information including demographics, attendance, classes, grades, lunch balances, and test scores
· Apply or register their child to Special Focus schools and programs (Fine Arts Center, Career Centers, etc.)
· Receive alerts and notifications
· View school and contact information
· Manage parent and contact information
Link to District webpage for Parent Backpack Account Information which includes a video tutorial and registration information.
Parking Permits are still available. Detailed parking information can be found at the link below.
Sexual health and responsibility classes will be taught November 20-December 13, 2019. A parent preview of materials will be available November 6-19, 2019.