Pay for Student Meals OnlineParents Page

School Hours

Early Dismissals

If parents need to take a child from school before the end of the day, they should come to the office, sign a dismissal form, and the teacher/aide will be asked to bring the student to the office. Lunch is served from 11:30 to 12:15. Please make arrangements for your child’s meal if dismissal is during this time.

Save Your Box Tops and Campbell Soup Labels to Help Our School!


Most services for people with disabilities can be found through the Department of Disabilities and Special Needs (DDSN). Once you contact them, if other services are needed they can direct you to them. The web site for DDSN is On their home page go to Service Delivery System. When this opens you will see a drop down box of County Menu. Find Greenville, click go, and this will give you the address and phone number of the local board.

You may also wish to visit the website of the State Department of Education, Office of Exceptional Children. This site is When you reach the home page, find Office of Exceptional Children and click on it.

The Center for Developmental Services is a local cooperative of agencies that serve people with disabilities. Their web site is