See Something. Say Something.
Learn how to report threats, bullying, discrimination, harassment, and intimidation by visiting GCS “See Something. Say Something.” website.
GCS Social Emotional Resources Page
Backpack for Parents
A backpack for parents account provides parents, guardians, or contacts with a central place to sign in to do the following:
- View their student's information including demographics, attendance, classes, grades, lunch balances, and test scores
- Apply or register their student to Special Focus schools and programs (Fine Arts Center, Career Centers, etc.)
- Receive alerts and notifications regarding their students
- View their student's school and contact information
- Manage parent and contact information for their students
More Backpack Information