"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." - George S. Patton
Click here to meet Riverside Library staff.
Overdrive - Greenville County’s digital library.
- All students must have a pass signed by a teacher to use the library during first and seventh periods and during lunch.
- Passes remain at the desk until the student is ready to leave.
- Students may not leave library without permission
- Only 4 students may sit at each table. Study hall students and those with individual passes should sit in the front half of the library. Classes using the library will sit in the back.
- Current magazines may be checked out for that time in the library only. Older magazines may be checked out for 3 days. Fine: 10 cents a day.
- Books may be checked out for three weeks. Fine: 10 cents a day
- Reference books may be checked out at the end of the day and must be returned before homeroom. Fine: 50 cents a day.
- When the security system is activated it is the student's responsibility to wait for a librarian to give permission to leave the library. DO NOT IGNORE THE ALARM AND GO TO CLASS.
- The library is not a student lounge. We have a responsibility to maintain a conducive atmosphere. You are always welcome if you read, do research or study quietly.
- Students who do not abide by the rules will be asked to leave the library. Penalties for severe misbehavior are as follows:
- First offense - 3 week suspension. Student may only come to library before or after school or with a class other than study hall.
- Second offense - 4 week suspension plus above stipulations.
New suite of free math worksheet generators for teachers.
- LessonCorner's Math worksheets generators allow teachers to generate dynamic math worksheets for all grades in 4 easy steps.
- It is our hope that if you like our math worksheets tool you will provide a link to it on your list. We believe that this link is relevant to your list and will be beneficial to your visiting teachers and homeschooling parents.
- Also if you like this tool you might also be interested in linking to our free puzzle makers: Lesson Corner Puzzle Makers
Vocabulary site: You can challenge your thinking skills and those of your students while earning rice grains for the poor of the world.
Technology Demos - Screencasts explaining how to use this technology
Here are websites to check out!