Withdrawal Procedures Once the School Year Begins
- The parent or legal guardian needs to present a valid photo ID in the Counseling Office and sign the Withdrawal Form. For your convenience, this can be done several days prior to the student’s final day of attendance.
- On or before the final day your child attends Riverside High, he/she needs to report to the Counseling Office to complete the following:
- turn in all Library books to the Media Center and be prepared to pay fines if there are any
- turn in all textbooks to the Counseling Office and be prepared to pay lost book fines if there are any
- return uniforms (athletic, etc.) to the teacher or coach who issued them
- pay any ID fines
- pay any cafeteria fines to the cafeteria
- remove all personal items from locker
- Once we confirm that the student has turned in necessary items and paid any outstanding fines, we will provide a copy of the withdrawal form be used for enrollment at your next school. Your new school must fax us (864-355-7841) a Records Request Form on school letterhead in order to receive all official records after you enroll.