Good attendance is crucial to success in every grade! Each day provides valuable learning experiences for your student. Please keep in mind the following attendance reminders for you and your student to have a successful year at MVE. Please feel free to call our school office at 355-6800 for any questions regarding attendance.
1. School begins promptly at 8:00 am.
2. School is dismissed at 2:30 pm.
3. There are no early dismissals after 1:50 pm.
4. Students are allowed to miss 10 school days each year; however, a note must be submitted for all absences.
5. A parent/guardian must send a note or a doctor's excuse for ANY absence or it will remain unexcused.
6. Students should be picked up from school no later than 2:45 pm.
Click here to submit a note for your child's absence.
Click her to send a scanned doctor's note.
Notes can also be faxed to (864)355-6856