Welcome to Fountain Inn Elementary
We are very excited about the future of Fountain Inn Elementary!! We have a wonderful team prepared to help every student, and we are all eager to work with you, their parents, to help make their sucesses possible. Below are some things that will help make your child's school year a SUCCESS!!
Please click HERE for Mrs. Reese's personal website!
- Our doors open every morning at 7:15am. The first bell rings at 7:45am. Students are considered tardy if they are not in their classrooms by 8:00am. We begin dismissal at 2:30pm. All students must be picked up every day by 3:00pm. Parents must remain in their cars during dissmissal.
- Breakfast is served daily 7:15-7:40am, and is FREE to all students.
- All kindergarten and first grade students and their siblings should be dropped off and picked up in the gymnasium bus loop (right-hand lane). All 2nd-5th grade students should be dropped off and picked up from the front office loop (left-hand lane). After 7:45am, ALLstudents will be dropped off in the front office loop. If it is past 8:00am, you must come to the office to sign in your child for the day. Students who arrive before 7:45am who are eating breakfast will go directly to the cafeteria. If they are not eating breakfast, they will report to the gym. Teachers will pick up students from these designated locations at 7:45am.
- Student lunch cost this year is $2.50 for the full price, while reduced lunch cost remains at $0.40. Please see the first day packet or drop by the front office for the free or reduced lunch form.
- Your child must be in class until 11:30am in order to be counted present for the day.
- Students who are in school every day for the quarter, but who have more than 5 tardies, will not be considered as having Perfect Attendance.
- Once your child has been absent, you have 2 days upon return to school to provide a doctor's/parent's excuse. After those 2 days, it will be marked as an unexcused absence.
- If your child has 3 consecutive absences or a total of 5, he/she wil be considered truant.
- Please remember that there will be NO dismissal from 2:00pm-3:00pm in the front office.
- To help keep our campus safe, all visitors must report directly to the front office with a photo ID.
- Parents of car riders must display the dismissal tag provided in the car line in order to pick up your child. If someone arrives at dismissal to pick up your child and does not have the dismissal tag that was provided, he/she must park and report to the front offie with a photo ID.
- If your child is going home any other way than what was set-up on the first day of school, we must have a signed note fromt the parent that morning. For the safety of our students, we CANNOT make transportation changes ove the phone or via email.
- Parents of Kindergarten and First grade bus riders.--ou must have a school provided bus tag in order to get your child off the bus. If you do not have the proper tag, and/or you are not present at the bus stop, your child will be brought back to the school at the end of the route. A parent will be required to pick up the child via the front office.
- Walkers will need to be collected from the K5 hallway door.
Again, we welcome you to Fountain Inn Elementary School. We know this will be a GREAT year, and if there is anything we can do to assist you and your child, please do not hesitate to stop by or call!! We look forward to getting to know you and your child more!