- Year Established: 2008
- Grade Levels: 6, 7, and 8
- Facility: 109,754 sq. ft.
- 59.52 Surrounding Acreage
- Color Coordinated Hallways
Statements of Purpose
The mission of Ralph Chandler Middle School is to provide diverse educational opportunities that support Critical Thinking, Communication, Collaboration, and Creativity.
Preparing 21st Century Learners
- in honoring the legacy of Ralph Chandler.
- positive relationships play a critical role in student success.
- our students are the focus of our school community.
- in developing responsible digital citizens for the 21st century.
- a quality education embodies a passion for teaching and learning.
- a collaborative community empowers students to succeed.
- students should contribute to the community through service learning.
- developing good character is vital to our success.
- establishing a climate of mutual respect will promote a safe and orderly environment.
- in the development of the whole child through extra-curricular activities.
Responsible, Challenged & Motivated to Succeed