Statements of Purpose
The mission of Ralph Chandler Middle School is to provide diverse educational opportunities that support Critical Thinking, Communication, Collaboration, and Creativity.
Preparing 21st Century Learners
- in honoring the legacy of Ralph Chandler.
- positive relationships play a critical role in student success.
- our students are the focus of our school community.
- in developing responsible digital citizens for the 21st century.
- a quality education embodies a passion for teaching and learning.
- a collaborative community empowers students to succeed.
- students should contribute to the community through service learning.
- developing good character is vital to our success.
- establishing a climate of mutual respect will promote a safe and orderly environment.
- in the development of the whole child through extra-curricular activities.
- Year Established: 2008
- Grade Levels: 6, 7, and 8
- Facility: 109,754 sq. ft.
- 59.52 Surrounding Acreage
- Color Coordinated Hallways
Responsible, Challenged & Motivated to Succeed