Need Help? Start with INFOLine - 864-355-3100
We want your feedback! Click here
to access a brief customer service survey.
If you are not sure exactly who to contact, our INFOLine service center representatives can help you.
Call 864-355-3100 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. to speak to a service representative who will assist you with your request or concern. You can also fax INFOLine at 864-355-1086.
Board of Trustees
Administration and Staff
Email or call a School District Department Head
Email the Webmaster
P.O. Box 2848 • Greenville, South Carolina 29602
301 E. Camperdown Way • Greenville, South Carolina 29601
Map and directions to the Camperdown Office
Driving Directions to Schools and Centers
- 4K Full-Day Child Development (4 year olds) - Offered at Selected Sites • 8:00 AM - 2:30 PM
- Elementary Schools (Full-Day 5K, 1st Grade - 5th Grade)
- Washington Center and West Greenville School • 8:00 AM - 2:30 PM
- Middle Schools (6th Grade - 8th Grade) • 8:30 AM - 3:15 PM
- High Schools (9th Grade - 12th Grade) • 8:45 AM - 3:45 PM
How Will I Know If Schools Are Closed?
Check the GCS website, Facebook or Twitter Page. Tune to local radio and television stations, including The Schools Channel on Charter Cable 14 and 99. Call INFOLine at 355-3100. Parents should discuss plans for early dismissal (pickup, supervision, etc.) due to inclement weather with their children.