Upcoming Events


Title I Parent Survey

Parents: Title I Federal funds help provide much needed services to your child, including reduced class sizes and support programs. As we plan for next year’s budget, we want to hear from you on ways we should utilize this money. Please complete the survey below by November 26, 2019. You will receive a paper copy as well. Please choose ONE you would like to complete. You do NOT have to do the link below and the paper version. We appreciate yourtime and effort to complete this survey!

Title I Survey


Join the PTA

Don't forget to join the PTA! It's $5 for a membership, and you can choose how involved you would like to be. 

Menbership Form


5K Pre-Registration

Kindergarten  pre-registration for the 2020-2021 school year is December 3-6. Please bring student's birth certificate, shot records, 2 proofs of address, and parent ID with you to register your child. 

1st Grade students who had a waiver for Kindergarten should also register at this time. 

More Registration Information

SC School Report Cards

South Carolina School Report Cards have been released. To look up a school's report card go to https://www.screportcards.com/.

Robert E. Cashion's Report Card 


Second graders will be taking the CogAT test on October 15th-17th and the IOWA test on October 21-22. Results will be used to help identify students for acadmeically gifted and talented programs. Please make sure your child gets plenty of rest the days of the tests. Makeup dates will be October 18, 23, and 24. 

Data Breach

Some families have been notified by the district that some student information was included in a data breach. For more information please see the district website: Credit Monitoring Information for Families Impacted by Pearson Data Breach


Please submit notes for your child's attendance here. Thank-you for keeping up with your student's attendance. 

Did you know...a student must be in class for at least three hours to be counted present. It is a state policy that we track the exact time that a student arrives tardy or is dismissed early so that we know how much time a child is in school to the minute. For more information on student attendance please see the district website, or speak to your school's office clerk or social worker. 

Safety Message from GCS

Please watch this video for a message from Greenville County Schools on school safety.