If you have any questions about student attendance for the school year, please don't hesitate to contact Melanie Lawson, Attendance Clerk, at Bonds Career Center. Below are a few reminders to help you and your student have a successful year at Bonds Career Center.
Submit scanned doctor's excuses, parent notes, early dismissal notices, late arrival notices, etc. to Melanie Lawson.
Melanie Lawson, Attendance Clerk
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: (864) 355-8081
Contact Fax: (864) 355-8264
- School starts promptly at 9:00 AM. Doors open for students at 8:45 AM. Please be early to make it to class on time.
- Students are only allowed to miss 10 school days a year.
- A parent must submit a note for any absence or it will be counted as unexcused.
- School is dismissed at 3:25 PM. Students should be picked up no later than 3:45 PM.
- A parent must submit a note for a student to be granted early dismissal to drive off campus.
- No early dismissals will be permitted after 3:15 PM.