The mission of Bethel Elementary School is to engage children in a nurturing learning environment and to provide a quality education.
- All children can learn.
- All children deserve equal educational opportunities.
- All children have individual strengths and needs.
- Children learn best in a stimulating and challenging environment that is safe and nurturing.
- Students have the responsibility to be active learners and to achieve individual goals.
- Students’ active use of technology prepares them for 21st century skills.
- Successful students are good decision makers and critical thinkers.
- Education is a partnership between home, school, and community.
- A quality education creates responsible citizens, strong character, and a desire for life-long learning.