The mission of Bethel Elementary School is to engage children in a nurturing learning environment and to provide a quality education.
• Students achieve best in a safe and inviting environment where they are engaged in learning.
• Students must have highly competent and caring teachers, principals, and support staff.
• Students must have equitable and high-quality educational opportunities that evolve and change to reflect the world around them.
• A successful educational culture empowers students to communicate and collaborate effectively, solve problems competently, think critically and creatively, and act responsibly.
• A successful educational culture develops students who are empathetic, respectful, resilient, and act with integrity.
• Embracing diversity and inclusion leads to mutual respect and breaks down barriers.
• Education is the shared responsibility of students, home, school, business, and community.
• Curriculum and instruction must meet the needs of all students and prepare each student for success.
• Early reading and mathematical thinking are the foundations for educational success.
• Our educational organization prepares students to value learning and contribute to society, which has a lasting positive impact on our communities.