Grades- K4 to 5th
Enrollment- Approximately 380 students
Location- About 1 mile from the Pendleton Arts District
School Colors- Blue and Gold
Mascot- Alex the Eagle
Fall For Greenville 2016
Alexander Elementary had 20 staff (and family members) volunteer for Public Education Partners (PEP) at Fall For Greenville 2016. PEP provides books for all the little super heroes at Alexander at the end of the school year and throughout the summer.
Jacob Hall Day at Alexander
The First Day of School 2016
Alexander Staff 2016-17
Meet The Teacher 2016
DRESS CODE 2016 - 2017
ALEXANDER ELEMENTARY DRESS CODE:
1. PANT/SLACKS/CAPRIS/SKIRTS/SHORTS/SKORTS/JUMPERS: SOLID COLORS ONLY.
Navy Blue or Khaki (Tan). No Blue jeans or Denim.
2. SHIRTS: SOLID COLORS ONLY.
Blue, Yellow/Gold, Gray, and White.. All shirts must have a collar.
3. SWEATERS/SWEATSHIRTS/CARDIGANS: SOLID COLORS ONLY.
Navy Blue, GOld/Yellow, Gray, White, or Black. NO LOGOS AND MUST BE WORN WITH A COLLARED SHIRT.
4. LEGGINGS/TIGHTS can be worn under skirts, shorts, jumpers and pants. SOLID COLORS ONLY.
Navy Blue, Black, or White
For futher information contact Alexander Elementary School.
In efforts to promote bus safety, please review bus rules with your students.
All students are expected to:
- Remain seated until the bus comes to a complete stop.
- Talk quietly; yelling is not permitted.
- Sit with arms, feet, and personal belongings in the appropriate place (avoiding the aisle, as this could cause a trip/fall hazard).
- Refrain from eating and drinking on the bus.
- Follow the directions of the bus driver (Being Respectful and Responsible)
Please encourage your student(s) to follow these simple rules. To ensure the safety of your student(s) as well as others, if it is deemed necessary for the bus driver to write a disciplinary referral for bus infractions, the following consequences will occur:
First Incident: Call to parent and warning.
Second Incident: Parent conference with (5) days loss of bus privileges.
Third Incident: Parent conference with (10) days loss of bus privileges.
Fourth Incident: Loss of bus privileges for the remainder of the school year.
** To note, serious infractions may require additional actions. Thank you for your assistance in making the bus ride safe.