Jersey Mike's Month/Day of Giving is well under way!
If you haven't eaten a tasty sub yet, well they're going fast.
On Wednesday, March 29th,
100% of sales revenue will be donated to Greenville Family Partnership.
All locations in Greenville County and Clemson are participating.
Also during the month of March, Jersey Mike's will have weekly promotions that you can use to save some money on your sub.
Visit our Facebook event page to receive the weekly coupons and updates.
Mobile Health Clinc
Mobile Health Clinic
The Greenville County Hospital system is now providing a mobile health clinc in the Belmot, Berea, Gantt, and Parker communities, as well as neighborhoods in the City of Greenville. The mobile clinic is staffed by a nurse practitioner, paramedic, program manager and a business office representative. All patients are welcome, including those using employer insurance, Medicare, Medicaid, and the uninsured. The clinic provides basic acute and primary care services, including patient education, diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic illnessess. Please visit the links below to view the calendar and location of the moblie health clinic.
A Chance to Upgrade the Playground
Our new school nurse (Jane Danielson, RN) needs your help. She has entered us in a chance to win money to upgrade our playground. The more times we enter the more possibility of winning. Would you each enter everyday until March 24th the information for Alexander? You will just need to enter your email daily. It would be great to win so spread the word to your because anyone can enter, everyday until March 24th. Here is the link:
Go to Spread Word and hit Enter Now! Please do this everyday until March 24th.
In efforts to promote bus safety, please review bus rules with your students.
All students are expected to:
- Remain seated until the bus comes to a complete stop.
- Talk quietly; yelling is not permitted.
- Sit with arms, feet, and personal belongings in the appropriate place (avoiding the aisle, as this could cause a trip/fall hazard).
- Refrain from eating and drinking on the bus.
- Follow the directions of the bus driver (Being Respectful and Responsible)
Please encourage your student(s) to follow these simple rules. To ensure the safety of your student(s) as well as others, if it is deemed necessary for the bus driver to write a disciplinary referral for bus infractions, the following consequences will occur:
- First Incident: Call to parent and warning.
- Second Incident: Parent conference with (5) days loss of bus privileges.
- Third Incident: Parent conference with (10) days loss of bus privileges.
- Fourth Incident: Loss of bus privileges for the remainder of the school year.
** To note, serious infractions may require additional actions. Thank you for your assistance in making the bus ride safe.