Greenville County School District’s Mission…
To provide educational experiences, in cooperation with the home and community, that prepares students for lifelong learning and for ethical, productive participation in a democratic society and the global community.
West Greenville School’s Mission…
The mission of West Greenville School is to provide the variety of specialized educational opportunities necessary for students to acquire academic knowledge and to develop the social and emotional skills necessary for productive citizenship.
All faculty and staff at West Greenville believe…
- Education is a means whereby students become responsible and productive citizens.
- A quality education challenges every student and provides options and supports necessary to meet individual needs.
- Students should accept responsibility for their actions.
- Students have the right to a structured and safe learning environment.
- Students and staff have the right to be treated with dignity and respect.
West Greenville School will provide a specialized education that will…
- Assist students in becoming productive members of society.
- Meet the individual needs of students who are unable to benefit educationally from the traditional school environment.
- Treat all individuals with dignity and respect.
- Provide services which address the emotional needs of our students.
- Provide involvement opportunities for parents/guardians.
- Have a positive behavioral support system that is clear and consistent.
- Provide a safe learning environment for students and staff.