News & Notes
Student Medication Pick UpIf your student has medication in the health room, please pick it prior to 1 PM on June 6, 2018. All medication not picked up by 1 PM on June 6 will be destroyed.
May School NewsletterCheck out what's going on at school. Read the May edition of the Tigerville Times.
End of Year Awards Programs
Please make plan to attend your student's award program to celebrate his or her achievements for this year. All programs will be held in the school cafeteria.
- K4: Thur., May 31st at 8:30 AM
- K5: Thur., May 31st at1:00 PM
- 1st Grade: Fri., June 1st at 8:30 AM
- 2nd Grade: Fri., June 1st at 1:00 PM
- 3rd Grade: Mon., June 4th at 8:30 AM
- 4th Grade: Mon., June 4th at 1:00 PM
- 5th Grade: Wed., June 6th at 8:20 AM Clap Out & Awards
The South Carolina College- and Career- READY Assessments (SC READY) are statewide assessments in English Language Arts (ELA) and mathematics that are administered to students in grades 3 through 8. The South Carolina Palmetto Assessment of State Standards (SCPASS) are statewide assessments in science and social studies. Students in grades 4, 6, and 8 will be administered the science test. Students in grades 5 and 7 will be administered the social studies test. Testing will occur at Tigerville on the following dates:
- May 9 & 10: SC READY ELA (3rd, 4th, & 5th Grades)
- May 16: SC READY Math (3rd, 4th, & 5th Grades)
- May 22: SC PASS Science (4th Grade)
- May 23: SC PASS Social Studies (5th Grade)
K5 RegistrationGreenville County Schools encourages parents of five-year-olds to register now for kindergarten for the 2018-19 school year. To find out where your child will attend school, call 355-3100 or visit "Find My School" on teh GCS website (also found under the Students & Parents navigation menu). Children who will be five years old on or before September 1st must enroll in kindergarten. Please bring the following items to your child’s school to enroll:
- State-issued Birth Certificate
- Properly Completed Immunization Certificate or Religious Exemption Certificate
- Two Forms of Proof of Residence (two documents required such as a current utility bill or copy of lease agreement)
Enroll today and your child will be READY TO LEARN on the first day of school! For your child’s school assignment and other information, visit the Kindergarten Registration website or call INFOLine at 355-3100.