*Change of Date: Graduation Supplies & Class Ring Distribution*
Due to a potential eLearning date on April 16th, we have changed the date for picking up graduation supplies and/or class rings. Students that ordered graduation supplies and/or class rings prior to February 1st can pick up those items at Eastside on April 12th -13th or at Herff Jones office on April 14th. Orders placed February 1st and later will be mailed directly to the address that was provided.
For full details please click here.
General Senior Information
- Seniors are expected to be the leaders of the school. Your attitude and behavior should serve as a model for underclassmen.
- Seniors are given first priority in scheduling and purchasing parking permits.
- Final transcripts will not be issued until all fines have been paid.
- Eastside High's 2021 Graduation is tentatively scheduled for Wednesday, June 2nd, 2021 at 11:30 AM at the Bon Secours Wellenss Arena. See links below for further information and for ordering supplies.
- More detailed procedures, protocols, and information will be released closer to the date of graduation.
- Seniors must attend the two (2) mandatory graduation rehearsals in order to walk at the graduation ceremony.
- Seniors final exams are usually the week before the underclass exam schedule.
GCSD Graduation Information Site
2021 Commencement Events Flyer
Graduation Supplies: Ordering Information
Graduation Supplies and Class Rings: Distribution Information
- The Senior Prom at Eastside is a very special event to honor seniors and their guests. Appropriate dress and behavior are expected of all attendees.
- The Senior Prom is treated as a school activity, and students who attend are expected to obey teachers and administrators who supervise the prom.
- All debts must be paid in order to purchase prom tickets.
- The use of alcohol or drugs is strictly forbidden. Parents of students who have been drinking will be called to escort the student home. Appropriate disciplinary action will be taken the following school day. The action will include recommendation for expulsion.
Eastside School Store: My School Bucks
Greenville County Schools does not recognize or approve any Senior Cut Day.