- New Tech Network | New Tech News
- JL Mann to offer the South Carolina Governor's School Accelerate Engineering Program,a virtual program that allows 10th, 11th and 12th graders throughout South Carolina to complete first-year college courses for credit toward an engineering degree.
- Common Core |South Carolina Standards
- 2013 Talismann (theme: define [ME]) was awarded the Scroggins Award, signifying the yearbook as the best yearbook in the entire Southeast. It is the first time Talismann has received such an honor. In addition, Talismann was named the best yearbook in South Carolina. Graduates Bryce Conti and Carter Perry served as co-editors-in-chief of the 2013 Talismann.
- Students of the Month:Anika Simpson, Michele Cason, Michael Cox, Kaylin Gealy, Clark Phillips, Billy Gist, Luis Hernandez, Radhika Ramakrishnan Staff of the Month: Angela Emen Teacher of the Month: Amy Wylie
- To view an electronic Annual Progress Report highlighting work in the five goal areas of the Strategic Plan for Greenville County Schools, please use this link.
- J.L. Mann drill team traveled to Winston-Salem, N.C. to complete in the 4th Bde Best of the Best drill meet this past Saturday. This meet consisted of the top 13 drill teams out of six states; Delaware, Maryland, West Virginia, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and the District of Columbia. Each team competed in the state Best of the Best drill meets; the top 13 teams from the six states, with the overall highest score, were invited. As always, we are proud of our young men and women at J.L. Mann, this was no exception. These students/cadets conducted them selves at very high standards. Our cadets received the following awards: Color Guard-1st place Duet with Arms-3rd place Regulation Overall-3rd place Other events were-4th or 5th place Please make sure to congratulate these students if you see them!
2014 Recognition of Completers of Majors
Attention SENIORS and parents of SENIORS! If you are interested in information on recognizing completers of majors(click here to see completer requirements), please see your guidance counselor today. Seniors may be recognized at graduation ceremonies if the course requirements for completion of a major have been met. Click here to download an application.
JL Mann...50 Years of Making a Difference Calling all Patriots!
Our 50th Anniversary Celebration is planned for November 7 & 8, with a weekend full of activities! If you are on Facebook you can find us at JL Mann 50th Anniversary Celebration, or check back here for updates. Update your information on the JL Mann Alumni page
Two planning meetings are scheduled. We will meet at the school Wednesday, March 12 @ noon and
Sunday, March 16 @ 2:30
Contact Diane Jeter email@example.com, or Dawn Kondos dkondos@Greenville.k12.sc.us
Senior Announcements and Graduation Information
- Magnet Academy Information
- Microsoft IT Academy
- School Accomplishments
- School Report Card-Excellent Rating
Submit your email address below to subscribe to JL Mann's weekly email newsletter:
Documents and Forms