- New Tech Network | New Tech News
- JL Mann to offer the South Carolina Governor's School Accelerate Engineering Program,a virtual program that allows 10th, 11th and 12th graders throughout South Carolina to complete first-year college courses for credit toward an engineering degree.
- Common Core |South Carolina Standards
- We have been awarded the Palmetto Gold - Congratulations to the staff, students, parents and community who all helped to make this award possible for JL Mann.
- French Exchange Spring 2014
- JL Mann Girl's Lacrosse team repeats as state champions!! The girls defeated Wando High School 13-11 on Monday 4/21 to win the 2014 4A State Championship.
The JL Mann High School Dance Team Clinics
JL Mann High School Dance Team Clinics will be held in the JL Mann multipurpose gym on May 5th, 8th, 12th, 15th, 19th, and 22nd from 4:15 until 5:30. Tryouts will then follow from May 27th through 30th from 4:30 until 6:30 with a to-be-determined location. If you have any questions please feel free to have your parents call Coach Jessie Bowers at JL Mann High school and leave a message!
JL Mann Band Booster 1st Annual Online Auction
Did you know that students involved in school music programs score higher on the SAT than students who don’t? Participating in the JL Mann Marching Patriots and Concert Band helps our students learn more than just music. They also learn multi-tasking, time management, teamwork, resilience, problem-solving, trust, and much more.
In the past 2 years, our Marching Band has doubled in size and our Concert Band has tripled. Please
support our growing band program by bidding on the items in the 1st Annual Band Booster Online Auction at mannband.wordpress.com. The auction will open on Saturday, April 26; bidding will end on Sunday, May 4. Visit us at mannband.wordpress.com
JL Mann...50 Years of Making a Difference Calling all Patriots!
Our 50th Anniversary Celebration is planned for November 7 & 8, with a weekend full of activities! If you are on Facebook you can find us at JL Mann 50th Anniversary Celebration, or check back here for updates. Update your information on the JL Mann Alumni page
Two planning meetings are scheduled. We will meet at the school Wednesday, March 12 @ noon and
Sunday, March 16 @ 2:30
Contact Diane Jeter email@example.com, or Dawn Kondos dkondos@Greenville.k12.sc.us
Senior Announcements and Graduation Information
- Magnet Academy Information
- Microsoft IT Academy
- School Accomplishments
- School Report Card-Excellent Rating
Submit your email address below to subscribe to JL Mann's weekly email newsletter:
Documents and Forms