- New Tech Network | New Tech News
- JL Mann to offer the South Carolina Governor's School Accelerate Engineering Program,a virtual program that allows 10th, 11th and 12th graders throughout South Carolina to complete first-year college courses for credit toward an engineering degree.
- Common Core |South Carolina Standards
- Students of the Month:Anika Simpson, Michele Cason, Michael Cox, Kaylin Gealy, Clark Phillips, Billy Gist, Luis Hernandez, Radhika Ramakrishnan Staff of the Month: Angela Emen Teacher of the Month: Amy Wylie
- During Engineering Week, our PLTW classes had engineers come and speak. Sherry McLaren from GE came to talk about the many career possibilites in the engineering field.
- J.L. Mann drill team traveled to Winston-Salem, N.C. to complete in the 4th Bde Best of the Best drill meet this past Saturday. This meet consisted of the top 13 drill teams out of six states; Delaware, Maryland, West Virginia, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and the District of Columbia. Each team competed in the state Best of the Best drill meets; the top 13 teams from the six states, with the overall highest score, were invited. As always, we are proud of our young men and women at J.L. Mann, this was no exception. These students/cadets conducted them selves at very high standards. Our cadets received the following awards: Color Guard-1st place Duet with Arms-3rd place Regulation Overall-3rd place Other events were-4th or 5th place Please make sure to congratulate these students if you see them!
Booster Club Golf Tournament
It’s time to Tee it Up for the 2014 J.L. Mann Captain’s Choice Golf Tournament!
All Proceeds benefit J.L. Mann Athletics
Sunday, April 6, 2014
Hejaz Golf Club
200 Ranch Rd West, Greenville
Join us for lunch or dinner at Chicora Alley
JL Mann...50 Years of Making a Difference Calling all Patriots!
Our 50th Anniversary Celebration is planned for November 7 & 8, with a weekend full of activities! If you are on Facebook you can find us at JL Mann 50th Anniversary Celebration, or check back here for updates. Update your information on the JL Mann Alumni page
Two planning meetings are scheduled. We will meet at the school Wednesday, March 12 @ noon and
Sunday, March 16 @ 2:30
Contact Diane Jeter firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dawn Kondos dkondos@Greenville.k12.sc.us
SmarterBalanced Math Field Testing will be held March 18-21, 2014. All eleventh grade students are required to take the state field test. Practice tests are available at http://sbac.portal.airast.org/practice-test/. Please direct all questions to Regina Eudy at 355-6399.
Other tests your student may take
Class Ring Orders
Class Ring assembly and order information
Purchase Your Yearbook
Senior Announcements and Graduation Information
- Magnet Academy Information
- Microsoft IT Academy
- School Accomplishments
- School Report Card-Excellent Rating
Submit your email address below to subscribe to JL Mann's weekly email newsletter:
Documents and Forms