- New Tech Network
- JL Mann to offer the South Carolina Governor's School Accelerate Engineering Program,a virtual program that allows 10th, 11th and 12th graders throughout South Carolina to complete first-year college courses for credit toward an engineering degree.
- Maya Ellone-McKenley, freshman, won Best of Show in our High School Artisphere Exhibit this weekend
- National Honor Society Officers and sponsor, Dr. Lochridge
- The mosiac is the largest Senior project to be done at school
- Rachel Patterson was selected as the Science Teacher of the Year.
From the Health Room
Please come by the Health Room and pick up your medications by June 6, 2013.
Congratulations to the Athletic Department
JL Mann's Athletic Department finished 3rd in the state in the South Carolina High School League 4-A Athletic Director's Cup.
Graduation - June 6, 2013 -7:00 PM
Timmons Arena Furman University
Summer Reading and Math Bookmarks
Please check here for the Summer Reading and Math Bookmarks that have been reccommended by the School District of Greenville County.
Submit your email address below to subscribe to JL Mann's weekly email newsletter:
Documents and Forms