- Report to the Community 2015
- School Portfolio
- School Profile
- Parent Checklist | Spanish
- Student Enrollment Form | Spanish
- Seat Time Recovery
- Student Parking Form
- Traffic Safety Plan
- Traffic Flow
- Magnet Academy Information
- School Accomplishments
- School Report Card-Excellent Rating
- PowerTeacher for Subs
- PS for Teachers
- Featured Apps for Students
ATTENTION ALL PARENTS:
We are asking for your help and cooperation with being good neighbors and with keeping our students safe as they exit campus. We have had issues with students who are car riders walking off campus to be picked up. As a result, we have received complaints from our neighboring businesses and have had reported situations where students that are crossing the road to get in cars have come close to being struck by oncoming traffic. In order to be proactive, we are asking that if you pick up your student from school that you only use the car line. Beginning Monday, November 30 only those students who walk to and from school will be allowed to walk off campus. In order to be coded as a “walker”, students must live in a one mile radius of the school. If a student needs to check on their status as a car rider, walker or bus rider, they may check with our data entry clerk, Issi Womble, in the main office.
As a review, there are four means for students exiting campus:
- Car riders – must be picked up in the car line
- Students who drive their own personal vehicle and park in the student parking lot
- School bus riders – must remain in the bus area until boarding the bus
- Walk home – must live within a one mile radius of the school and be coded as a walker
Thank you for your help and cooperation with keeping our students safe.
Charles S. Mayfield
Youth in Government Wins Top Award in Columbia!
Congratulations to the 130 members of YIG that participated in the state conference! JL Mann received the highest award given at the conference by bringing home OUTSTANDING DELEGATION. Click here to see the entire list of awards and honors earned by YIG!
Teacher of the Year 2016-2017
Congratulations to Sarah Blake who was chosen by the faculty and staff at JL Mann as the 2016-2017 Teacher of the Year!
Would you like to see a NewTech@Mann class in action?
- Our next Parent Observation Visit is December 1, 10:30-12:00. Email Dr. Alsip at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to drop in on our Parent Observation Visit.
Free and Reduced Price Lunch Applications
Free and Reduced Price Meal Applications are available to all families who believe they may qualify for free or reduced price meals. If your family chooses to apply, please complete a "Free and Reduced Meal Price Application Form" which is available at all schools. You may also submit your Free and Reduced Meal Application online @ http://greenville.schoollunchapp.com. The forms can be obtained and, once completed, returned to any school office. You will be notified by mail of your child's status. Until notification you must provide your child with a lunch or lunch money.