The mission of Lakeview Middle School is to prepare our diverse student body to become independent, lifelong learners and responsible, productive citizens, by providing quality educational experiences in a safe, nurturing environment so they may succeed in an ever-changing technological society.
- All students can learn.
- Students are the center of the educational process.
- Students learn best in a safe, orderly and inviting environment.
- Students should have competent administration, parents and support personnel.
- Parents’ involvement and volunteer services support and enhance the teaching and learning process.
- Students should have equal access to educational opportunities.
- Students have the responsibility to be active learners.
- Curriculum and instruction should meet the needs of all students.
- Educational experiences should enable students to communicate effectively, solve problems competently, think critically and creatively, and act responsibly.
- Education is the shared responsibility of the home, school and community.
Every Student, Every Teacher, Every Family, EVERYONE, Every Day!