- School Profile
- School Improvement Council Report to Parents
- 9th Grade 2014-2015 Course Catalog
- 10th - 12th 2014-2015 Course Catalog
- Enrollment Forms
- Bell Schedule
- Free/Reduce Lunch Information
- South Carolina Uniform Grading Scale
- Student Handbook
- Student Opt Out Form
- Freshman Academy
- Follow us on Twitter @HillcrestHSRams
- "Like" us on Facebook!
Character Word of the Week
Patience - Accepting a difficult situation without giving a deadline to remove it
"Have patience with all things, but first of all with yourself." ~ Saint Francis de Sales
Please click on the following link for the Daily Announcements.
Spirit Week: February 5th - 12th
AM activity - Spirit Week Kick-off Pep Rally $3
Tailgate @HHS Commons 5:30-6:30pm
Half-Court Shot during Halftime at Boys’ Game
Profit Sharing – Sonic (all day)
Pancake Breakfast @HHS Cafeteria 8–11:30am $5
Yard Sale @HHS Cafeteria 8am–12pm
Zumba @HHS PE Area 10:30 – 11:30am
Craft Fair @HHS Commons 11am – 2pm
Winter Carnival @HHS Gym 1-3pm
3 on 3 Basketball
@YMCA on Adams Mill Rd. 1-3pm
Daddy Daughter Dance
@Ft. Inn Presbyterian Church 6-8:30pm $5
Talent Show @HHS Auditorium 7pm
Miss Jr. Hilltopper Pageant
@HHS Auditorium 3:30pm $5
Pet Fashion Show
@Ft. Inn Activity Center @1:30pm $5
Super Bowl Party @ YMCA on Adams Mill Rd.
6pm until Game Ends $5
In the Zone! (Sports Day)
Buy out 6th period!
AM Activity - Class vs. Class Basketball $3
PM Activity – Volleyball Tournament $3
2 Hand Touch Football @4:30pm $5
Dodgeball @7:15pm $5
Profit Sharing – Firehouse Subs (4-9pm)
Black History Month
Black History Month - Hallowed Grounds
Calendar of Events
- Black History Month display in the library. Come take a tour of history.
- Daily Trivia on Announcements - Bring your answers to the media center to be entered into a drawing.
- Daily videos and discussions for your 4th period class can be found on the website.
- February 23 & 24 - Mr. Evan's Speech and Debate class will have an assembly. Sign-up information will be coming out.
- Class Poster Contest - Your class can create a poster celebrating any aspect of Black History Month. Posters are due by the end of February. There will be prizes.
Reception Honoring Ashley Hamada
Ashley Hamada was recognized for winning the first place District honor in the PTSA Reflections contest. Ashley's Art teacher, Eva Esrum, and HHS Principal, Bryan Skipper, were present.
Ashley's painting along with HHS runner's up, Savannah Stockton, Charlotte Smith, Israel Wright and Kae Ricker, will now travel to state competition. The state winner will be announced on March 1, 2016.
Spirit Week: February 5th - 12th
Spirit Week is just around the corner! Please save these dates for upcoming events.
T shirt preorders: 1/19 - 1/26
Activity signups: 1/25 - 2/4
Wristband sales: 2/1 - 2/5
Spirit Week Calendar
The SAT at Hillcrest High that was scheduled for Saturday, January 23, has been rescheduled for February 20.
Personalized Yearbook Deadline
February 15th is the last day to order a personalized Hillcrest High School yearbook. Order online at http://www.jostensyearbooks.com or pick up an order form in room 326. The cost of the book is $65 plus $5 for the student's name. Contact Linda Ray (email@example.com) if you have questions.
1st Place Winner
Senior, Ashley Hamada, has won first place on the District level for her acrylic painting illustrating the 2016 Reflections' theme, "Let Your Imagination Fly."
She will be honored at a reception in late January.
Her winning piece will now compete on the state level.
PTA Reflections Winner
Sarah Dragan won 3rd place for Literature in the PTA Reflections contest. Congratulations Sarah!