The Magic of Monarch
Please refresh this site when you visit to make sure you see all the updates.
PTA Open House/Curriculum Night
|September 14, 2015 for 4K, 5K, 1st
5:30 p.m. PTA Meeting
6:00 - 6:30 p.m. Session 1
6:35-7:05 p.m. Session 2
September 15, 2015 for 3rd, 4th, 5th
|Graduation Plus (G+) is Greenville County School District’s way of assisting our students earn a diploma, trade certificate, and college credit. These opportunities allow students to prepare for college and/or careers. Learn more about Graduation Plus|
Monarch Marathoners Running Club
Be a Part of Something Special: Friends of MonarchThe Friends of Monarch program is an excellent way for YOU to support the Monarch PTA as we strive to identify the most important needs of our students, teachers and school. This year’s funds are designated for outdoor play structures/accessories and classroom needs. Your donation is tax deductible and a receipt will be provided. Learn more...
Monarch's Educational Extenders
(Extended Day Program) for 2015-16
The purpose of our program is to provide quality, convenient and affordable care for our elementary-age students after school. The Extended Day Program operates in the school facilities. Each afternoon, the students enjoy a snack, do homework and participate in organized activities. Program hours are from 2:30 p.m.– 6:00 p.m. on school days only. When school is not in session or when there is a half day, the Extended Day Program will not operate. All students must be picked up by 6:00 pm to avoid a late-pickup charge. Repeated late pickups can result in dismissal from our program. Learn more... | EDP Application for 2015-2016
Mount Monarch 2015-2016
Mount Monarch is a favorite tradition and a great way to send a special message like "Congratulations" or "Happy Birthday". Dates are available on a first come, first served basis. The cost is $10 for one day (3:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.).
Learn more...| Reserve Mount Monarch
- Parental or Medical excuse required for any absence (no emails)
- Truancy referral for 3 consecutive unexcused absences and/or a total of 5 unexcused absences
- Conference required for 10 or more absences
- Conference required for excessive tardies
- No early dismissals after 2pm
- No restaurant/fast food of any kind (healthy or not)
- No balloons
- Tardy students must be signed in by their parent
- Forgotten items (except glasses) will be placed in teacher’s mailbox
- Forgotten lunches will be placed on a designated cafeteria table
- Driver’s License required to enter building
Thank you to Colleen Barnes, PTA President, and to Caroline Otten for maintaining Facebook.