Fall Book Fair
The Scholastic Book Fair will visit Gateway from Thursday, November 7 through Thursday, November 13!
Jump Rope for Heart
The deadline for donations to Jump Rope for Heart will be Thursday, October 30. Click HERE to download the information that was sent home with students (PDF).
Original Works Fundraiser
Original Works packets are going home the end of this week. Please turn in completed order forms to Miss Cox by October 30th. All funds raised will go towards the purchase of our new kiln for the art room! Please contact Miss Cox with any questions via e-mail: email@example.com or phone: 355-5251.
Boosterthon is Coming!
Gateway's 2014 Boosterthon will kick off on Tuesday, November 11! Watch the video below, or visit Boosterthon.com and get excited!
Red Ribbon Week
Red Ribbon Week--the time we celebrate living drug-free--will take place from October 27 through 31. In addition to participating in special activites in their classrooms and as a whole school, students are encouraged to dress up according to each day's theme!
- Monday: "The Best Me is Drug Free!" Wear all red; all students will receive a red ribbon to wear.
- Tuesday: "Sock it to Drugs and Give Them the Boot!" Wear crazy socks or boots (or both).
- Wednesday: "My Future is Bright Without Drugs." Wear Neon colors.
- Thursday: "Hiding from Drugs." Wear Camouflage.
- Friday: "Your Choices are the Key to Your Dreams" Wear Pajamas.
The PTA Reflections contest for the arts will begin soon. Click HERE to download general rules for the contest (PDF). Visit the Reflections webpage for rules for each individual art area.
Luncheon for Grandparents and Special Friends
Our annual luncheon for grandparents and special friends will take place during the week of November 10. The cost is $4.50 per child and $6.50 per adult, and reservations can only be made on a prepaid basis. Click HERE to download the reservation form (PDF).
- K4, November 10 @ 11 a.m.
- K5, November 10 @ 12:30 p.m.
- First Grade, November 11 @ 11 a.m.
- Second Grade, November 12 @ 11 a.m.
- Third Grade, November 13 @ 11 a.m.
- Fourth Grade, November 14 @ 11 a.m.
- Fifth Grade, November 14 @ 12:30 p.m.