Explore the Arts Summer Program
The Greenville County Fine Arts Center will offer the Explore the Arts summer program from July 14 though 18, 2014. This program is open to participants of all ages--elementary school, middle school, high school, and even adults. Limited scholarships are available to help defray the cost of the program. Click HERE to download the K-8th grade application. Click HERE to download the High School and Adult application. For more information, click HERE.
PTA Reflections Winners
Congratulations to the Gateway students who have advanced all the way to the state level of competition this school year!
- Julia Estes (Dance): 1st Place at Gateway; 1st Place Northwest Council; 3rd Place District; advanced to State.
- Madison Cantrell (Literature): 1st place at Gateway; Honorable Mention Northwest Council; advanced to District and State.
- Madison Cantrell (Visual Art): Artwork displayed at the Greenville County School District Central Office; advanced to District and State.
- Tristan Stroud (Photography): 1st Place at Gateway; 3rd Place at Northwest Council; advanced to District and State.
2014 Progress Report
PASS Testing Dates
Students in grades 3 through 5 are preparing for PASS testing. The dates for testing are as follows:
- Writing, March 18-19, (make-up window March 20-25)
- ELA, Math, Science, and Social Studies, May 6-9, (make-up window May 12-16)
- Click HERE to download complete information regarding PASS testing.