Beginning October 12, Nurse Ploch will begin vision screening for K5, 1st, 3rd, & 5th grade students.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits: Six for Sticks Reading Program
It's time for the Six for Sticks Reading Program. Read just 6 books by October 12 and you can receive a voucher for a hockey ticket.
· Each student who complete the challenge will receive a Buy One, Get One ticket voucher for the game night on: November 14, 2015 along with a certificate of completion.
· Each student will be asked to read a minimum of 6 grade level books in six weeks. The six week period will be from the week of Labor Day to Columbus Day (September 7-October 12).
· Parents will be asked to return the child’s reading log to their teacher by October 16th.
· The student’s BOGO voucher can be redeemed online or through the box office before or on the game night of November 14th.
In an effort to ensure that every graduate of Greenville County Schools is prepared to exit with a diploma, job certification, and/or early college credit, the district is focusing on “G+”. For further information about this initiative, please click here.
It's time for the Scholastic Book Fair.
September 28 - October 2
Open Daily 8:15-3:15
We are also open during Grandparent Lunches
Also, shop the ONLINE FAIR for a wider selection. Any orders placed online will receive free shipping and will be delivered to your child's homeroom when they arrive.
2015-2016 Parent Forms
- 15-16 EDP Application Form (Waiting List Only)
- 15-16 Enrollment Checklist (Spanish)
- 15-16 Enrollment Form (Spanish)
- 15-16 Primary Language Form (Spanish)
- 15-16 Transportation Status Form (Spanish)
- 15-16 Bus Transportation Letter
- 15-16 Student Placement Policy
Battle of the Books
CALLING ALL 4th & 5th GRADERS:
It is time for Battle of the Books. If you are interested in being a part of the team, please stop by the media center and sign up. There are lists of books in each of the clusters (Blue Ridge, Coastal Plains, and Piedmont). More information will be coming soon. You can find a list of books on the media center website.