STUDENT COUNCIL DRIVE FOR RARE DISEASES
Student Council would like your help in supporting Rare Disease Month
In helping to raise awareness of rare diseases that impact lives of individuals in our community, Student Council will be holding a drive to donate items to the Greenville Children’s Hospital Child Life Program.
The drive started last week and goes until February 16th. Since rare diseases affect populations of all ages, we are collecting a variety of items. We ask that the following items are new or in like new conditions. Thank you!
It's time for the Scholastic Book Fair.
Open Daily 8:15-3:15
Also, shop the ONLINE FAIR for a wider selection. Any orders placed online will receive free shipping and will be delivered to your child's homeroom when they arrive.
2015-2016 Parent Forms
- 15-16 EDP Application Form (Waiting List Only)
- 15-16 Enrollment Checklist (Spanish)
- 15-16 Enrollment Form (Spanish)
- 15-16 Primary Language Form (Spanish)
- 15-16 Transportation Status Form (Spanish)
- 15-16 Bus Transportation Letter
- 15-16 Student Placement Policy
February 17: Boosterthon Pep Rallies
February 26: Boosterthon Fun Run
8:30 - Kindergarten & 1st
9:35 - 2nd & 3rd
10:40 - 4th & 5th