- Drama 1
- Drama 2
- Drama 3H
- Drama 4H
- IB Theatre
- Technical Theatre
- 2009 SCTA High School Festival at USC Upstate
- 2nd Place - Wiley and the Hairy Man
- 2010 SETC High School Festival in Lexington, KY
- Best Ensemble - Wiley and the Hairy Man
- 2011 SCTA High School Festival at Winthrop University
- 3rd Place - Oedipus the King
- Best Ensemble
- Excellence in Conceptual Realization
- 2012 SCTA High School Festival at Newberry Opera House
- 1st Place - The Comedy of Errors
- Best Tech
- Best Actress - Jordyn Tracy
- Best Supporting Actress - Lucy Southwell
- 2013 SETC High School Festival in Louisville, KY
- Best Tech - The Comedy of Errors
- 2014 SCTA High School Festival at USC Aiken
- 3rd Place - Dreaming Awake
- Acting Awards for Johnny Cook, Chris Fazio, and Zoe Jackson
- Best Technical Design
- 2015 SCTA High School Festival at Furman University
- Acting Award for Josiah Thomason
- 2016 SCTA High School Festival at Charleston School of the Arts
- 1st Place - Taste of Sunrise
- All Star Acting Awards for Jenna Gilmer, Ally McCaslin, Garrett Rollings, Morgan Scott
- Best Supporting Actor – Billy Cheek
- People’s Choice Award
- Best Movement
- 2017 SETC High School Festival in Lexington, KY
- Best Supporting Actress – Morgan Scott
- All Star Acting Award – Billy Cheek and Jenna Gilmer
The Wildcat Theatre Guild is a booster club organization run by parent volunteers. Its mission is to support the programs and endeavors of the Woodmont High School theatre department in order to promote and enhance the educational theatre experience of our students and to ensure high-quality, affordable live theatre productions for the school community.
Harry Culpepper, Jr.
Harry Culpepper, Jr. is originally from Belton, South Carolina and graduated from Belton Honea Path High School. He went on to graduate from Shenandoah University with a BFA in Music Theatre. He spent more than a year with Playhouse on the Square in Memphis, performing on the main stage, touring with its Youth Theatre, teaching playwriting, serving as a resident teaching artist in the public schools, and directing/producing two original cabarets. Harry spent 6 years as the Theatre Teacher at the Hilton Head Island School for the Creative Arts, which earned the 2009-10 John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts National Schools of Distinction in Arts Education Award. He taught for 2 years at Hilton Head Island High School rebuilding their theatre program expanding production from one annual production to a full season of main stage plays and musicals and one acts.
Harry has appeared on stages across the southeast including Shenandoah Summer Music Theatre, Playhouse on the Square, Huntington Outdoor Theatre, The Warehouse Theatre, South Carolina Children's Theatre, Spartanburg Repertory Company, Spartanburg Little Theatre, Main Street Youth Theatre and South Carolina Repertory Company. He has directed productions for the Spartanburg Youth Theatre, Spartanburg Repertory Company, Greer Children's Theatre, Main Street Youth Theatre, and the Arts Center of Coastal Carolina.
He is the President of the South Carolina Theatre Association and is currently pursuing a Masters of Arts in Arts Administration from Winthrop University. He is honored and thrilled to join the staff of Woodmont High School and for the opportunity to help lead the Wildcat Players as they continue to grow their program.