Prom 2018 is May 19
The Woodmont High Prom will be Saturday, May 19, at the T.D. Convention Center from 6:00-11:00 PM. Tickets are $75 each and will be available for purchase online only from February 20 through April 22. Tickets may be purchased in cash the week of April 23-27 during all 3 lunches. Prior to purchasing tickets EVERY student wishing to attend prom must complete a Prom Permission Form and have it approved. Forms may be printed from the school website or picked up outside Mrs. Soules' or Ms. Semrau's rooms. Ticket price includes a catered buffet dinner which will be served at 7:15. Doors will open at 6:00 PM; students must arrive no later than 7:00 PM. Prom Permission Forms must be turned in no later than Friday, April 13. You may not purchase a ticket until your form has been turned in and approved. All outstanding debts, including class dues, must be paid before a Prom ticket may be purchased. Please note: Students arriving after 7:00 pm will not be admitted. No refunds will be issued due to late arrival.
What do I do first?
- Juniors and Seniors should complete a Prom Permission Form (in ink—not pencil). Parent signatures are required.
- Non-Woodmont guests or Woodmont Freshman and Sophomore guests must submit a Guest Permission Form with a legible copy of a photo ID. Current high school students must provide a copy of their current year student photo ID and have their school administrator approve the form. Guests not currently in high school must submit a copy of a photo ID showing date of birth.
- Return completed forms to Ms. Semrau by April 13 as indicated above.
- Student and guest debt will be checked and necessary administrative approvals will be obtained.
- Students will receive an email in their student email account letting them know that they may purchase tickets or that debts need to be cleared.
Ready to purchase your ticket?
Select one of these options and follow the easy steps!
Tickets are available for puchase online only with Credit Card until April 22:
- Click on
- Select “Browse All Items”
- Enter # of tickets - limit 2
- Enter required information
- Print email confirmation
Beginning April 23, you may purchase tickets online as outlined above or with cash or money order:
- Take your cash or money order to Ms. Semrau.
- Student will be given a receipt for payment. Tickets may be picked up the week before prom.
- Please note: No checks will be accepted.