Eligibility and Enrollment
- An online application must be submitted by the guidance counselor.
- Students are required to be enrolled in classes at a Greenville County high school or a career center for at least a half day.
- Student must be at least 15 years old
- Student must have attended one year of high school (or one semester if on block schedule).
- Math, English & Science courses offered via VirtualSC model
- Students have access 24/7 through individualized instruction
- The program is self-paced - mastery based
- Classes are free and meet Monday through Thursday, 5:00pm until 7:30pm
- Students must provide transportation.
- Students will use the same District Parent/Student Calendar
- Attendance is required