Welcome parents to Taylors Elementary School website! It is our hope that any questions you may have about us will be be answered here at our website. If not, please feel free to contact us by phone or email. Our staff emails are listed on our staff directory page.
This webpage is your gateway to the many resources available to help your child succeed at Taylors Elementary School. Bookmark this webpage as your go-to source for accurate and timely information regarding your child’s education.
Links to your school website and the Parent Portal will practically put you in the classroom with your child. School events, teacher emails, daily grades and attendance information are available at the click of your mouse.
- Connected - Back-to-School Guide
- Contenido - Español
- Bullying Information
- Kindergarten and First Grade Registration Information
- Enrollment Information
Greenville County Schools’ Parent Portal is an online gateway for parents to information about their child’s education. Click HERE or on the portal icon to the right to access.
Greenville County Schools Student/Parent Calendars
- 2018-2019 Student/Parent Calendar
- 2018-2019 Calendario Escolar
- Process to Decide Whether to Delay, Close or Dismiss Early Due to Inclement Weather
- Impact of School Closings, Delays and Early Dismissals
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can my child be excused from studying materials that are offensive to me?
- How do I request a transcript?
- How many days must my child attend school?
- How much do meals cost?
- Is your child too ill to attend school?
- Request for Accommodations to District/School Event, Program, or Activity
- Rules for Distribution of Flyers at School by External Groups
- School Hours and Closing Information
- School Lunch Prepayment Options
- Strategic Education Plan
- What are school entrance requirements?
- What if my child needs transportation?
- What if my child transfers from another district?
- What immunization shot are required?
- What is the district Grading Scale Information?
- What school supplies will my child need?
- When to Stop for a School Bus
GCSD and Taylors Elementary School Policies
- BoardDocs - School Board Policies, meeting schedule, and minutes
- Identity theft and general internet safety
- Student Behavior Code - English
- Student Behavior Code - Spanish
Ways to Support Taylors Elementary School
Ingles will contribute FREE equipment to schools during the school year! Please get your card scanned every time you shop at Ingles. Cards need to be registered each new school year.
Through Publix Partners, all purchases at Publix will help earn money for our school. For every $37,500 spent cumulatively by our schools' participants, Publix will award our school $250. Publix cards can be picked up from our PTA office.
Find Box Tops on hundreds of products. Clip the tops from each package. Send the boxtops to our school. Box Tops are worth 10 cents each for our school!