Excellence in Achievement, Actions and Attitudes
Our vision is to provide a happy, caring and stimulating environment where children will recognize and
achieve their fullest potential, so that they can make their best contribution to society.
Statement of Beliefs
- We believe that student learning is the chief priority and that the child's educational program should be a shared responsibility involving the home, school, teacher, and student.
- We believe that our curriculum must be flexible, challenging and ever changing so that each child will achieve success and satisfaction in life.
- We believe in an educational program that would help to develop the total child in the cognitive, affective, and psychomotor area.
- We believe that the school should provide a safe environment and an educational program to meet the needs of each individual child so that he may be encouraged to function at his potential.
- We believe that each child should be provided with opportunities to establish himself as an individual as well as opportunities to function as a member of a group.
- We believe that educational experiences should enable students to learn to communicate effectively, solve problems competently, think critically and creatively, and act responsibly.