Enrollment Procedures and Forms
To expedite the enrollment process, please have all documentation and paperwork completed prior to coming in. If you are coming from another Greenville County School, you should call the school and ask the Counseling Department to “No Show” the student prior to coming to Riverside to register. Required documents and forms may be found below. Be advised that an English Placement Test will be given to the enrolling student and that the total time of enrollment may take some time depending on the amount of individuals that we may be serving on that particular day.
FIND YOUR SCHOOL ASSIGNMENT - This option allows parents/guardians to look up current school assignments based on address, subdivision, apartment complex or other multi-family dwelling.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION: (Original documents are required at time of enrollment)
Parent/Legal Guardian Verification
- Government Issued Photo ID
- Divorce/Separation Documents, if parents have divorced
- Court Ordered Guardianship Papers, if applicable (A notarized statement from parent or legal guardian is not sufficient.)
Proof of Residency - (At least 2 documents from the following list are required)
- Current electric and/or gas bill displaying service address and a billing date within the past 30 days.
- Closing statement or current mortgage statement for primary residence showing property address.
- Current signed lease agreement with name and phone of landlord.
- Most recent state or federal income tax return.
- Current statement from DSS or other government agency which provides residency of parent/legal guardian.
- Current paycheck stub with address of residence.
- State/County issued certified birth certificate
- Immunization Certificate or 30-Day Wavier (available at school)
- Withdrawal/Transfer form from last school attended to include: grades & attendance
- High School Transcript
- Enrollment Forms (available at school)
- Copy of student's IEP or 504 plan, if applicable
Additional Information - Submitted at parent's discretion
- Court Order or legal binding document restricting parent(s) access to education records.
- Written consent by parent (legal guardian) that stepparent/other caregiver be granted access to educational records
- Request to restrict release of Student Directory Information (available from school)
Certain circumstances may necessitate additional enrollment documentation. Your child's school will advise if these are needed:
- Notarized Educational Affidavit
- Notarized Residency Affidavit and 2 proof of address (from above list
- Notarized Custodial Parent Affidavit
ENROLLMENT FORMS: Please download and print all of the following forms
Please contact the appropriate grade level Counselor with any questions you may have. Contact numbers and e-mail addresses may be found on the Guidance Staff on the right
District Page for Course Catalogs