Northwest Middle School PTSA
PTSA Board 2017-2018
- Dana Lang President firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kristin Blake Co-President email@example.com
- Kelly Drew Vice President Drew4u@bellsouth
Northwest PTSA is a necessary part of the education process here at Northwest. Our PTSA offers support for the faculty and staff and makes it possible to carry on many projects that otherwise would go undone. We enjoy the support of our community through the PTSA and its efforts.
The Objects of the National PTA
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship
- To raise the standards of home life
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
To help the Duffey family, a GoFundMe account has been set up. Anyone interesting in helping, please visit the link below: