Welcome to Northwood's Attendance Information Page. On this page you can find answers to questions you may have regarding your child's attendance. You also have the ability to fill out an absence excuse form and submit it electronically.
Please feel free to call the Attendance Clerk if you have any questions at 355-7001.
Here are a few reminders to help you and your student have a successful year at Northwood:
1. Students are not permitted to be dropped off before 7:30am.
2. First bell rings at 8:15 a.m.
3. No early dismissals after 2:30 p.m.
4. Students are allowed to miss 10 school days each year.
5. School is dismissed at 3:15 p.m.
6. A parent must send a note for ANY absence or the absence will remain unexcused.
7. Students should be picked up from school no later than 4:00 p.m.
Click here to submit at note for your child's absence.
Doctor's Notes or Parent Notes can also be faxed to
(864) 355 - 7077