United Way Awards MMS
Mauldin Middle School was the recipient of two awards at the United Way
Annual Meeting & Celebration held on Thursday, January 26, 2017. MMS was awarded the Excellence Award
and the Chairman's Award
In order to receive these awards, we had to meet 4 or more of the following criteria:
- One or more Palmetto Society members (min. $1,000 donation)
- $100 or more employee per capita
- 50% or more employee participation
- 50% of contributors are Fair Share contributors
- 10% increase in employee giving
- Top 25 largest total United Way campaigns
The Chairman's Award is a very distinguished award and not many businesses or organizations received this honor. Only five other Greenville County Schools were Chairman Award recipients.
We are very proud of the generosity of our teachers, administrators, and staff who donated this year! Special thanks to Mr. Finlay for his passion and commitment as our campaign coordinator.