The link below contains the required information and forms for students who wish to drive to school. Students and parents are asked to carefully read through these documents before applying for a parking pass.
In order to purchase a parking permit, each student must:
- Print out and complete the 2018-2019 parking application which is available on the Mauldin High School webpage.
- Provide a copy of a valid South Carolina driver's license, current insurance, and current registration (these copies MUST be attached to the parking application).
- Have completed a student driver program with a company certified by the SCDMV.
- Pay all outstanding debts as well as your 2018-2019 class and technology dues.
- Pay the $60.00 parking fee.
Only students who have completed these items will be eligible to purchase a parking pass. Failure to have the correct documentation on file with the school at any point throughout the year could result in the denial of parking privileges. Please contact the front office if you have any questions regarding parking.