- Images will begin taking senior portraits
- Portraits will be taken at MAULDIN HS in the Media Center on July 30 - August 1 and August 5 - 7. Appointment cards will be mailed at the end of June to the address on file in guidance. Photographers will be on site from from 9:30 – 3:00pm.
- Underclassmen who expect to graduate this year but are not listed as seniors yet, may come to any of the portrait dates. Simply inform the photographer that you are a new senior. This will also apply to any seniors who register over the summer.
- Images MUST take your portrait for it to be in the yearbook. You are not required to purchase from them.
- Poses for this year's senior section will be made in tux for boys and drapes for girls. These will be provided by Images.
Additional poses will be made with different backgrounds in your street clothes. Please dress your best!
- Sitting fee: $20.00 payable the day of portrait sitting. Visa, Mastercard & Discover cards are accepted.
- Images is locally owned by Dave McMeekin in Travelers Rest, SC
- Make up Portraits will be at Mauldin HS in the Media Center on September 12 from 12:30 – 5:30pm.
Additional make up sessions will be available at the Images Studio in Travelers Rest (Sept. 21 & 28 from 10:00 - 2:00).
Contact: 864-834-4261, E-mail email@example.com or Images
2019-20 Yearbook pictures will be taken on:
- September 5 - 6 (through English classes)
- October 3 during lunch will be the ONLY makeup day