"Let Us Lead By Serving Others"
To promote the ideals of academic achievement, character, service and leadership among elementary and secondary school students.
CHARACTER - Preparing young people for life and empowering them to be successful
LEADERSHIP - Developing the leaders of tomorrow
SERVICE - Demonstrating our motto: Let Us Lead by Serving Others
2018-19 Meeting Dates
All meetings are held immediately after school in the Media Center unless noted otherwise.
Thursday, September 6 3:45 pm Media Center (for returning and potential new members)
Tuesday, January 15, 2019- Service Sheets Due
Tuesday, May 21, 2019 – Service Sheets Due
Absences that will be excused WITH A NOTE:
1. Doctor’s appointment – doctor’s note required
2. Game or performance for band, chorus etc.- note from coach required
3. Absent from school on meeting day - Note from attendance required
Excuses must be provided within 24 hours of meeting to Mrs. Hightower or member will be given an unexcused absence. Two unexcused absences will result in the loss of membership.
|President: Abigail Parsons
Vice President: Gajjala Sai Kaustubha Reddy
Secretary: Kavya Patchipulusu
- 10 hours per semester
- All entries in ink!
- Service hours must be from the organizations listed on the MHS Beta Club Approved Service Opportunities list or from organizations posted on the Beta Club bulletin board located near the elevator on the 3rd floor, near the B stairwell
- Signature required from an adult in charge of the event.
- No more than 5 hours per event
- No more than 5 hours per day
- No more than 5 hours for any location/organization
- hours cannot roll over from Semester One to Semester Two