Printable Forms

Change Address & Transportation Forms
Clubs & Organizations
Student Driving

To print the forms on this page, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download it.

MHS Forms

On this webpage you will find forms students may be required to turn in at MHS. Print the appropriate form below and then mail or return to the required party.

If a specific form is missing, please contact appropriate parties (i.e. Guidance, Main Office, teachers, coaches, etc.) for a copy. If you notice a form is missing and would like to see it added to this section, please contact the webmaster with your request. Please include all necessary information with your request.

To print the forms on this page, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download it.

Academic Forms

-COPPA Form (Internet Access Permission)
-MHS Honor Code
-Make Up Work Extension Form
-Student/Parent Handbook

Athletic Forms

All Athletic Forms may be found on the GCS Athletics Website. For team specific forms, please visit your team's webpage or contact your coach directly.

Change Address & Transportation Forms

-Transportation Form in English
-Transportation Form in Spanish
-Change of Information/Address Request Form

Clubs and Student Organizations

Please find your club's webpage for appropriate forms. If the required forms are not on the club's webpage, please see the club sponsor for what you need.

Athletic Participation for Charter School, Home School and Governor's School Students

-Charter School: Extracurricular Permission Form
-Governor's School: Extracurricular Permission Form
-Home School: Extracurricular Permission Form
-Extracurricular Activities Eligibility Form
-Risk Acknowledgement Form

Guidance Forms

Please head over to the Guidance Homepage to find the information you need. If you cannot find what you're looking for, please contact the appropriate counselor.

Healthroom Forms

  • Safe Access to Vital Epinephrine (SAVE) Act
  • Anaphylaxis Form
  • Asthma Plan
  • Authorization for Medical Procedures at School
  • Authorization for Medication
  • Authorization for Non-prescription Medication
  • Field Trip Medication Form

  • Additional Forms

    Visit the MHS Healthroom webpage.

    Form out of date? Can't find the form you're looking for? Visit the GCS Forms webpage for more forms and options.

    PTSA Forms

    Find all of the forms on the PTSA Webpage

    Student Enrollment & Withdrawal Forms

    Registration information can be found here.

    Student Driving Forms

    Student Parking Information
    Student Vehicle Use Form- Students who drive to classes off campus (i.e. Golden Strip, Service Learning, etc.) will need to complete this form.

    Yearbook Forms

    All forms, pricing and general Yearbook Information can be found on the Yearbook webpage