GED Registration Options
Testing Center Home Page
The following information is about registering for the computer test, but you cannot register for it at the Sullivan Center.
The GED Testing Service sets the passing score for the GED Test in all subjects. The minimum passing score is 145. If you have passed one or more tests, please get busy and study on the other subjects, retake the GED Ready in that test, and try again if your scores show you are ready to retake the real test.
Computerized GED Testing
- To sign-up for the computerized GED, go to www.ged.com.
- If you have never taken any portion of the GED test on computer fill in the form under "Sign up for MyGed today."
- If you have taken a portion of the GED test on computer enter your email and password under "Already registered? Sign in."
- Follow the online instructions and register for sections of GED test you need.
- Should you have questions about how to sign up call 1-877-EXAM-GED (1 877 392 6433)
- The staff does not have access to the available slots for dates & times. You can only find out what is available by logging into www.ged.com.
South Carolina GED Test Requirements:
- Must be at least 17 years old and withdrawn from high school
- Must have valid South Carolina State Issued ID
- Special accommodations must be submitted to Pearson VUE for approval.
Testing Fees - South Carolina Residents
Testing fees are not refundable.