General Information - High School Units
High School Diploma Program
NOTE: All students must be registered, tested, and have ALL FEES paid in full before attending the first class.
- Cost: $80 per high school unit All fees must be paid in Cash!
- Adults 17 years of age or older
- Complete 24 Carnegie units of specified coursework
- Courses available in Language Arts, Math, Science, Social Studies, and Computer Science
- Variety of electives
- Each unit requires a minimum of 60 clock hours and successful completion of course requirements
- Self paced with certified teacher's assistance
South Carolina High School Graduation Requirements
In order to receive a South Carolina High School Diploma, each student must satisfy the following requirements:
Successfully complete 24 Carnegie units of coursework:
- Language Arts - 4 units
- Mathematics - 4 units
- Social Studies - 3 units
- Science - 3 units
- Electives - 8 units
- Computer Science - 1 unit
- PE - 1 unit
- Total - 24 units
If you're ready to make an effort to "graduate," Lifelong Learning can help you complete your high school diploma or GED requirement.