Student’s schedules can be accessed through their Student Backpack and Parent Backpack.
You have enrolled your students in the K-8 GCS Virtual Program. Your student’s home-based school does not make those schedules. If a student’s schedule is in-correct, parents will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org directly and someone in the virtual program will make the correction.
At this time, there is a waiting list for the GCS Virtual program. If you would like to complete the application form to be added to the waiting list use the following link. GCS Virtual Program Application. If a spot opens up, the GCS Virtual Program will notify you. Until then your student would be registered at their home based school in the brick and mortar setting and would need to attend.
Medical notes need to be sent to email@example.com. Special consideration will be made if the room becomes available
Parents need to sign up on the waitlist. The student must still be registered at their home-based school. Medical notes need to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org: Special consideration will be made if room becomes available
Parents will need to contact their home-based school to request the students coming back into the brick and mortar setting. The parents will then be notified if space is available for their student to return. If space is available, they will be enrolled back at their school and the Virtual school program will drop them from their virtual classes.
Parents will need to contact their home-based school to request the students coming back into the brick and mortar setting for a Related Arts class. The parents will then be notified if space is available for their student to return for the Related Arts Class. If space is available, the school will enroll the student back at their school for that particular class. The Virtual school program will drop the Related Arts class that was on their virtual schedule only. All other classes will remain the same. There will be a virtual class period that shows up in their schedule that saying “On-Campus R-A”.
The priority is students with no schedule, wrong class (GT/Reg ed), then those that have something missing, lastly a related class change.
Parents should be directed to complete this form: Schedule Change Request Form
If your student is in the Virtual program and has questions or concerns pertaining to anything related to virtual. Please contact email@example.com
Directiones En Espanol
Pasos para configurar la conexión WI-Fi
1. En su dispositivo de internet Seleccione y mantenga presionado el botón de "encender" durante 3 segundos hasta que aparezca el logo de bienvenida en la pantalla y la conexión Wi-Fi esté encendida.
2. Encuentre la contraseña presionando el botón de menú que está al lado del dispositivo de internet hasta que vea las palabras 2.4GHz WIFI info.
- Presione el botón de encendido para ver la información.
- Encuentre el ícono de candado en la pantalla.
- Los números al lado del candado son su contraseña
3. En su computadora/chromebook busque la conexión de red inalámbrica con el nombre de WiFis SSID "Verizon-RC400L-CE" y haga clic en "Conectar".
4. En el momento requerido Ingrese el número de contraseña que encontró en su dispositivo al del ícono del candado.