Hillcrest Middle School - Counseling Department
If you need to schedule an appointment,
please contact our Counseling Department Clerk.
Our Mission: Our school counseling department mission is to provide a comprehensive, developmental school counseling program addressing the academic, career, personal and social development of all students. In partnership with students, staff, family, community and workforce; we strive to prepare students to become effective lifelong learners and leaders, achieve success in school, live successful rewarding lives, and develop into contributing members of society.
Our Vision: Our vision is to provide developmentally appropriate counseling services for all students; so that; they become successful leaders recognizing and achieving to their fullest potential in all areas of life
Our HMS Counseling Department Website will provide you with the following information about…
- Our Counselors
- Our Counseling programs and services
- Information needed to enroll or withdrawal a student at HMS
- Hillcrest Middle courses and class registration information
- Our Counseling Advisory Committee and how you can serve
- Our counselors Long Range Plans
- Our 7 Habits Student/School Core Values
- Our “Bully Free” programs and resources
- Accessing our Parent/Community Resources and support programs in the Greenville Area
- Middle School Student Standardized Testing
- Backpack Blessings and how you can receive or serve
- Local Holiday Assistance
- Our Beta Club Criteria, dates, agendas, etc.
- Summer School
- Counselors Contact information
This site will also be updated with upcoming events, programs, and activities the counselors will be coordinating, promoting, and/or assisting.
Please contact Haley Freeman, our counseling department clerk, when requesting and scheduling a conference with your child’s counselor and teachers.
(864) 355-6114, email@example.com
“Be the reason someone smiles today!”