Hillcrest Middle School Eighth Grade
8th Grade Supply List
Kim Groome Guidance Counselor----864-355-6150
1. Listen in class and write down the notes.
2. Copy down all the examples and do the practice problems.
3. Take your notebook home each night. Read over your notes and examples. This will not take a long time. Doing this EVERY night will increase your retention of the day's lesson.
4. Use your notes and examples to help you with your graded assignments.
5. Ask questions if you do not understand something.
6. Math teachers are available to answer questions.
7. The textbook's website for Math 8 is http://my.hrw.com
8. Use the login and password given to you to try quizzes and see the video tutor.
9. You also may download a QR reader to your smartphone or ipad and see the video tutor from the top right corner of the first page of each lesson in your disposable text.
Eighth Grade Academic Teachers
Meri Heather Acton
Janine Hadley (Spanish 1)
SUBJECT AREA TEACHERS
- Meri Heather Acton
- Cindy Murray
- Karen Long
- Lauren Richardson
- Heather Henderson
- Catherine Adams
- Katie Porter
- Christy Henson
- Andrew Coleman
- Peggy Joseph
- Molly Schulz
- Marie Ferri
High School Credit Courses
- English I: Catherine Adams
- Algebra I: Cindy Murray
- Geometry: Karen Long
- Spanish I: Janine Hadley