NewTech - Knowledge and Thinking
As students develop these skills they form Life and Career Characteristics:
- integrity as they hold their group members accountable,
- self-direction as the teachers use their feedback to create classroom culture and drive lessons,
- a global perspective as they look beyond their classroom for answers,
- perseverance and they help each other work until the project is completed,
- strong work ethic as they discover that others are dependent upon their input and work,
- and interpersonal skills as they work with different groups and give formal presentations throughout the year.