First Two-Roomed Berea School, 1885
With addition of third room, this became the first
accredited Berea High State School, 1911
(Click on photo to return to previous page)
This picture was taken in front of the two roomed Berea State High School in 1907.
(Provided by Margie Philpot of the Class of 1939, with her father 3rd boy from the left with tie)