West Greenville School
15 Endel Street
Greenville , SC 29611
Telephone: (864) 355-0200
Fax: (864) 355-0215
School Location: Near the intersection of Academy Street (Hwy 123) and Pendleton Street (Hwy 124)
Principal: Laura O'Laughlin
Awards and Honors
West Greenville School is a separate school for students with significant emotional and behavioral disorders (EBD) in Greenville County Schools. The school mission is to provide innovative, highly specialized instruction so students may acquire the academic and emotional skills necessary for productive citizenship. The school represents partnership between the local education agency, Greenville Mental Health, and the SC Department of Juvenile Justice.
For a closer look...
For more in-depth information on this school including programs, course offerings, extracurricular activities, and more - visit www.greenville.k12.sc.us/wgville/
If you would like information about the School Report Card rating, visit the State Department of Education Website, screportcards.com.
For more information, call INFOLine at 864-355-3100, visit our website at www.greenville.k12.sc.us.
Campus renovation in 2005 • 8 Specially Designed Classrooms • Networked Classroom Computers • Adapted Media Center • Multipurpose Gymnasium • Cafeteria and Dining Area • Conference Room • Health Clinic
- Administrators: 1
- Teachers/Professional Staff: 9
- Support Staff: 22
- Adapted Leisure Skills Activities
- Awards Day Celebrations/ Graduations
- Community Based Instruction
- 7 Career Pathway Programs, including: Food Preparation & Service, Material Production, Agriculture, Auto Detailing, Basic Mechanics, Personal Care & Styling, and Person Fitness
- Daily Club Period, including: Dance, Art, Music, Robotics, Science, and Tabletop Gaming
- School-wide Positive Behavior System
- Counseling through Greenville Mental Health
- All staff training in Adverse Childhood Experiences and trauma informed practices.
- Individualized learning
The mission of West Greenville School within the Greenville County School District is to provide a variety of alternative educational opportunities necessary for our students to acquire academic and behavioral knowledge and skills in a safe, disciplined and supportive environment, and to develop the values of responsibility and respect for self and others, leading to productive citizenship and lifelong learning.