Special Education Services - Psychological Services
We advocate for all students by providing comprehensive psychoeducational evaluation, consultation, and intervention to facilitate their preparation for independent and productive family and community life.
Areas Of Service
Our staff of certified school psychologists are highly trained and provide services for students, parents, and school personnel. Primary areas of service include:
- Psychoeducational evaluation of students ages 3-21
- Consultation with parents and school personnel
- Assistance in the identification of students with disabilities
- Implementation of in-service training and workshops
- Assistance to teachers with classroom management techniques
- Assistance to school personnel in developing effective interventions and strategies to meet students' unique learning, behavioral, and social / emotional needs.
Jason Mullis, Director of Psychological Services