Summary of Employee Insurance Benefits
Insurance/Benefits staff is available for after-hours appointments for special circumstances. To schedule an appointment, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (864) 355-0960.NEW - View/Download the Newly Eligible Insurance Overview Presentation.
Most of the Greenville County School’s insurance benefits are offered through the South Carolina Public Employee Benefit Authority Programs (PEBA). The benefits offered are explained in the various publications found on the PEBA Program website.
Employees are eligible for
- $3,000 in life insurance coverage as a state health insurance plan participant
- $15,000 life insurance from the District as a full time employee. Employees also have the equivalent of 1 x their annual salary through the SC Retirement System
- Payroll deduction life insurance is also available for employees, spouses and children.
MyBenefits Website allows you to access your personal PEBA insurance records. MyBenefits Website - go here to:
- View your personal benefits statement.
- Change your address or contact information (for health insurance purposes only).
- Change your beneficiary information.
For specific benefits questions or concerns, you may e-mail the Benefits Department: email@example.com or contact the Benefits Call Center at (864) 355-0960.