- Sullivan Center: 206 Wilkins St., Greenville 29605
- Greenville Tech - Brashier Campus: 1830 West Georgia Road, Simpsonville, SC 29680
- Foothills Family Resources: 3 Main St., Slater, SC 29683
The district offers meaningful and challenging experiences that enable adult students to achieve their academic and career goals through student-centered, personalized learning. These experiences promote college and career readiness and personal development.
The Lifelong Learning Program enables participating students and adults to do the following:
- Improve their academic skills;
- Obtain a high school diploma or GED;
- Learn or further develop their digital literacy skills;
- Learn English;
- Develop employability skills to enhance career readiness;
- Provide contextualized instruction to acquire skills to transition to post-secondary education or employment
Individuals who are age 17 or older may participate in Lifelong Learning. Lifelong Learning programs meet all mandates and guidelines set forth by the South Carolina Department of Education.
Lifelong Learning Website